Thursday, November 1, 2007

Things I Love

It's been a while since I did a "Things I Love" post.

Here is a new thing I love:

Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme. I am so annoyed that my skin is starting to show signs of aging & so I am thinking I need to do better at keeping it moisturized. I just found this cream & I love it!!!! I have very sensitive skin that easily breaks out & so far this one isn't causing me any problems. LOVE IT! P.S. Due to my fear of skin cancer and premature aging, I don't do the tanning beds anymore. I love to be tan, but I am naturally pale....that's who I am...and that's better than some of the worse consequences of tanning all the time. oh well.

I also like their Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme & their Lip Shimmer

Old thing I love:

I previously posted about how much I HEART Dunkin Donuts, and well today I got a surprise on my doorstep....2 bags of DD coffee. MMM! THANK YOU, TT! You're the bestest. Hugs & smooches to you! How comes you are so nice? :) Anywho, ya didn't have ta, but I thanks ya.

Ok....back to studying for me!