Sunday, November 4, 2007

Weekend with the Couz

My family is spread all over this great nation & unfortunately we don't get to see each other very often. I finally got to see my Cousin Jess this summer after something like 29 years (yes, when I was a baby) when several us got together in Ohio for my great aunt's funeral. And thankfully, we got to see her again in happier times this weekend. She was in Texas recruiting for Oregon's law school & one of her stops was in Houston. So, of course we had to take her to a great TexMex dinner at Pappasito's Friday night. MMM. You can't come to Houston and not eat some great TexMex. The hubby & I then met up with her & a few of her colleagues Saturday night at Shucker's sports bar in the Galleria for some college football & brewskies. Good times!

Family reunions of any kind are always fun (at least in my family). :o)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Mmmmm. . . .Pappasito's! I miss me that place!

I haven't seen my cousin's in over 10 years myself. One lives in Alaska and the other ??? Tells you how much I keep in touch - they call my mom when they want something (i.e. baby gifts), but other than that, nope. Nothing.

You're lucky!

Allison Horner said...

Well then you & T need to go to Pappasitos!

DALLAS / FT. WORTH
10433 Lombardy Ln., Dallas, TX 75220
(214) 350-1970


2704 West Freeway, Ft. Worth, TX 76102
(817) 877-5546 · FAX (817) 877-5461