Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Weekly Word Challenge


This week's WWC from Tink are "old" & "blue."
Bonus sporks for "Halloween!"

OLDThis is the hubby's 1959 Fiat 500
AKA - "Our Italian Sports Car"
He is slowly restoring it & hopefully will look something like this someday.


BLUE
Blue is MY FAVORITE color.The Alli-mobile in Sapphire Blue


Shaka!!! I mean, I do.
The Hubby & I on our wedding day in Maui 2-12-05
My something blue was in my ring & on my toes

Smurf-blue toes!

Blue water behind The Kiss & First Dance


More blue in the dresses. Who are these lovely people? (sorry for the wedding pics...the upcoming Maui trip is bringing back the memories)



HALLOWEEN
Unfortunately no pics from this year, but LOVE this pic

My parents "Moon & Ledge" - last year's Halloween.


The words for next week are: "Architecture" & "Red"

Your turn to play!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blue car looks cool! Guess it's a Honda

Good luck on your graduation. I have 10 more days to complete my undergraduate studies(exams are coming closer!) :)

Jen said...

See??? You're great at this Weekly Words Challenge! I don't know why you don't think you're creative!?

Anyhow, loved the pictures/interpretation! I love seeing your wedding shots. . . .

Aunt Jackie said...

Oh the old car is so cool! Love all of your pics! How clever :)

I played too... WWC is always fun!

Tink said...

Look at you with the cute short hair!! I love the dress, the rings, and the smurf toes. *Sigh* Can I hire you? I have no sense for this stuff. :)

Great pictures.

Allison Horner said...

Thanks, all!

Joel: Welcome to my blog. Good luck with your schooling, too!

Jen: As usual, you are so sweet! :)

Aunt Jackie: Welcome to my blog! Yeah, the hubby & I love that little car & look forward to the day we can putter around in it (No highway driving in that, however!)

Tink: Awww...Shucks! Such a nice compliment from the Queen of WWC! P.S. - That pretty lady with the short hair isn't me, but hubby's & my good friend, ETK. She was his "Best Person" in our wedding (and he was her "Man of Honor.")

Jay said...

Wonderful pictures! Well done!

That old car is going to be sooooooo cool when he'd done! Classic imports rock!

Jen said...

You need to get ETK to play WWC.

I'm just sayin'.

Freakazojd said...

Woah, the Fiat is AWESOME! Those are great photos for all of the words, and I think it's great that you used your wedding photos - they're perfect! I also loved the one of your parents as hippies for Hallowe'en. :)

Allison Horner said...

Jay: Thanks & welcome to my blog! My hubby loves that little Fiat. :)

Jen: I agree! I need to get ETK to play WWC, too. ETK>>>PLAY! :)

Freakazojd: Thanks!! :)