Friday, November 2, 2007

Paying it Forward


It's time for me to pass on what was given to me. It's time to give out the Community Blogger Award!
And the winners are........
  1. ETK: Because she is such a great friend, she is probably one of the strongest people I know, she's never afraid to be herself, she loves her kitties, she volunteers her time in her community helping other animals, & her blogs make us laugh & smile. I have mucho respect for her.

  2. TT: Because she is probably one of the sweetest people I know, she gives ALL of herself to her family & friends, she gave up her job to take on the full time job (probably one of the hardest jobs in the world) of caring for her parents & shares the great stories with us, & she, too, isn't afraid to be herself & share it with everyone. She's wonderful!
Here's to you ladies! You deserve it! Keep on blogging on!

2 comments:

ETK said...

Awww! You are so sweet (and cute)!!! Shall I prepare an acceptance speech?? :D

Thanks Alli! Really tho, methinks tt deserves more, but I'll gladly share her spotlight. :)

tt said...

Geesh, my dadgone eyes are leaking again( tis the season I guess)
I'm truly honored and blown away by your wonderfully kind words. Just as I was thinking about not blogging anymore because I thought I was turning into a whine-bag ( which I don't like)you tell me you like my stories....
Thanks Alli!
You, my sweet girl, are sooo loved..You and Pups and ETK and Baby..my world would be incomplete with out all ya'll!
mmwwaahhhhhhhhh!