Saturday, June 16, 2007

Things I Love


It truly is THE best coffee in the US. I would drink Dunkin Donuts coffee over Starbucks anyday. It is SUCH a shame there aren't more locations around H-town and its 'burbs. That was one thing I appreciated about living near Philly and NYC....Dunkin Donuts were EVERYWHERE.
I went all the time when I was living up there. I barely ever had their donuts or food, but always went for the coffee.....even would stock my apt with some. My college roomies and I lived on it our Senior year.
It's the best.
Today I am hanging out with the hubby at his office so we can both get work done.....
so I HAD to swing by Dunkin Donuts for a cup of jo!
;)
If you ever decide to give me the best gift ever, get me THIS!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I've never had Dunkin Donuts coffee! Can you believe it? I'm discovering different coffees than Starbucks as well, but still love their Americano!

I don't even know if they have a Dunkin Donuts here in the Longhorn city? ? ?

Hmmmm. . .

Allison Horner said...

Unfortunately Dunkin Donuts aren't very popular down here for some reason. It's a shame! I LOVE their coffees, mostly the flavored ones like Hazelnut & French Vanilla. You should order some sometime to try it.

I still like Starbucks, mainly the Sumatra blend, but am getting burned out on it. Sometimes I get so tired of it, we just end up buying Folgers for a change. ;)

If I could, I would drink Dunkin Donuts everyday ..... (or if I was stinkin rich, I'd through in more of that crazy expensive shnazzy REAL Hawaiian Kona...mmmm...I bought some one time as a gift for someone who REALLY wanted it and it was flippin $40 a pound! Good, but YOUCH!)

Speaking of coffee, have any of you ever tried Turkish coffee? I had it one time somewhere...can't remember when or where...but it was good stuff. It's crazy strong, but good. Then there is that yummy Vietnamese milk coffee....mmmmm!

Jen said...

Forty. Dollars. A. Pound! Fortydollarsapound! Holy schamoly! I've never even heard of that! Good lawd.

Cozumel had fantastic coffee (we woke up to that every day on our honeymoon). I don't remember ever drinking Turkish coffee, but it sounds delish!

Love, just LOVE Vietnamese milk coffee - I'd forgotten all about that until you mentioned it! Yummy!

tt said...

Ummm, ground or whole bean?
What flavors are your favs?

Also, Pups Bio looks fabulous! What a guy you have there! Nice pic too!!!One thing wrong w/ the Bio though....It didn't mention he was married to the most perfect person ever! What up w/ that?
:)

Allison Horner said...

Hazelnut & French Vanilla are my favs in that order. Whole bean or ground is good cuz we have a grinder. ;)