Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Badge of Honor


Thanks to my lovely Texaconsin Diva friend, Jen, I have been given my first Blog award. As my readership slowly grows, I will do my best to bring you my best (& not-so-best) stories from the day in the life of me & my community. Thanks to all who stop by & read my ramblings and especially to those of you who help contribute! It's been more fun than I ever thought & I now consider it one of my favorite past times. Once upon a time, I thought I would never get into this crazy blogosphere, but I am still here and having a blast. I also want to thank ETK & Jen for getting me into this world of bloggage. Blogging is humorous, inspiring, creative, sometimes maybe even mundane, & always cathartic.

Much love & thanks to Jen & all my readers!

xxxooo


p.s. Please excuse my typos along the way. I have learned from this blogging experience that I am the queen of typos & misspellings. ;p

4 comments:

Jen said...

You deserve it!

Don't forget to pay it forward someday. . .

Allison Horner said...

I already have someone in mind...

;)

tt said...

Alli ROCKS!!

ETK said...

You ARE the bestest!!! You totally deserve it. :) I'm glad you're getting in on the Tink WWC too. :)