Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Favs

I've been sick-girl the past few days, hence the lack of deep, witty, thought-provoking bloggage (not that mine ever are....whatever.) Anywho, due to my germiness & since Hubby's outta town on bid-ness I have been able to catch up on reading some others & finding some new ones since doing pretty much anything else right now is tough & exhausting. Here are some new favs:
  1. Post Secret. I want this book!
  2. The "Blog" of "unnescessary" Quotations Marks. Some of their "Other Snarks" are funny, too. (I believe that I have correct usage of quotations here.) ;p

Figures I get sick my last week of classes. Good gravy! I guess it was all that time last week hanging out in clinics & hospitals begging for a job. When is my immune system going to get used to all the germs???????

Anyway, enjoy the sites. They're cute.

3 more days of classes!!!!!

5 comments:

tt said...

Aren't there some Herbal remedies to take to boost the immune system? Bless your heart. Get well fast. I bet you'll feel better when Pups gets back!

ETK said...

Girlie, that sick crap is going around. I've been sick for a week now!!!

So, I LOVE the blog of unnecessary quotations! I have it bookmarked, but never thought to share - I find it HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Tink said...

Hoop has the flu and he NEVER gets sick. It's going around. Bone up on some soup and some "you" time. Maybe rent some good chick flicks or some spooky movies for Halloween?

Jen said...

I want Frank's THREE books, but always seem to forget them when I hit the bookstore. ***grrrrugh***

I. Hate. Being. Sick. It's almost November and I am very scared! Last year I spent November thru the end of February being sick, sick, sick. I can't do that again.

Get well soon!

Off to view your other suggestion/link!

Allison Horner said...

I'm on the mend, thanks all!

My must-haves when sick:
Soup, ginger ale, lozenges, meds (tylenol, decongestants, nasal sprays, cough meds, & my new one is Cold Eeze drops) & sometimes...now this is weird...I crave Chef Boy R Dee and/or Texmex. I know, I'm weird. But it helps. I swears.

Yes, the "me" time has been nice other than having to go to school in the mornings.... but I miss the hubby & glad he will be home tonight. I need snuggles!!!

But I'm doing much betta now, thanks!