Friday, October 19, 2007

Insomniac

My long week of marathon interviewing is over. Thankfully. It's funny how exhausting it can be, especially the all day interviews.

I feel that most of the interviews went very well. There was only one that I feel automatically was not a match, and that was the one I had on Monday where the patient population speaks mostly Español & hablo muy poco Español.

Yesterday was my all-day interview at UTMDACC & it went VERY VERY WELL. I do not have an official offer on the table, but I separately interviewed with 6 people, they all had great things to say & I suppose there is an official process that is followed at such an institution. So, I won't jinx myself by saying anything other than that. But it went well.

Let's just say I am 99% sure of where I will end up....



I was so excited after yesterday, I got very little sleep last night, hence the title of this post. The brain & sympathetic nervous system just would not shut off!!! I hate it when that happens! Naps are in order for today!!! :) I'm pooped!

1 comment: