Friday, October 26, 2007

OH. MY. GOSH! Are you kidding me?

Now, I love LOVE Coach bags & if I didn't have self-restraint (or if I had a job), I would probably own many more than I currently do.

BUT $20,000 for a handbag???? Are you freakin' kidding me? You want someone to buy a handbag that costs the same as a car? And how is it even right to place this on the same webpage as their regular $100 - $1000 bags? Even the thought of a $1000 bag freaks me out (especially since my tastes change all the time), but then again sometimes I can be a cheap-arse. ;) Don't get me wrong, I like nice and sometimes pricey things, but $20,000 for a purse?

The first car I ever bought myself wasn't even $20,000. There is even one on there for $30,000!!!! CRAZINESS! My current car wasn't even that much! SHEESH!!! FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!

Oh, and POOR Aligator!!!!

I wonder if I was stupid rich, if I would ever spend that much on a bag......hmm.....I don't know if I could ever bring myself to do that.

Craziness!!!!

We truly live in a world of excess, don't we?

9 comments:

Jen said...

Do you think it could be a typo? I mean, there really isn't anything spectacular about it and to charge $20K just doesn't make sense. Was the alligator prehistoric?

But then again, Victoria Secret makes bra's out of diamonds. And those are worth millions. . . . I guess anything is possible.

Allison Horner said...

Yeah, I was wondering if it was a typo...but there are a few typos then.

Craziness!

Jen said...

P.S. I LOVE the Godsmack tune! You and me's always did have the same taste in music.

Allison Horner said...

YES!!! LOVE ME SOME godsmack tunage! They totally rock! My music tastes are quite eclectic, but I will always be a rock-chic at heart. My alter ego is that girl in the red wig in the upper right corner of my blog right now. ;)

Soooo....Ima BIG ol' dork & called Coach cuz' I just had to know. AND YES, those bags are $20,000 & $30,000. I actually started laughing to the girl on the phone & I apologized for such. I said, "that $30k bag is more than my car!" She replied, "I know...aligator is expensive."

GOOD GRAVY people!!!

Allison Horner said...

p.s. - more tunes added & play list moved to bottom of blog....it fits better there.

Jen said...

That's ridiculous.

ETK said...

If I was stupid rich, I'd buy all of us one. :)

Ian said...

Thanks, but I don't think it would go with these pants.

Allison Horner said...

LOL!!!!!!!!