Tuesday, October 16, 2007

GOOD GRAVY!

I think I am officially the Interview Queen!

I have FOUR interviews this week alone. SHEESH. Most of them are family and internal medicine. I had a family med one yesterday, an internal medicine one this afternoon, a family med one tomorrow afternoon, and my MD Anderson surgical oncology interview (with 7 MDs, PAs, & NPs...eek!...luckily I know some of them) on Thursday. WHOA!

The interview yesterday went ok. The doctor & his wife were very nice, but it is in a neighborhood that I don't think I would feel comfortable working in & the majority of their patients speak only Spanish and my Spanish skills are VERY minimal.

The one this afternoon is closer to my old stomping grounds north of H-town & the one tomorrow is about 10 minutes from where we live now.

Letcha ya know how they all go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting lots of interviews is a good thing, right?
You will find your perfect match.

Ian said...

Good luck. And you're right to be picky.

ETK said...

Yippee! I wondered where you'd disappeared off to!!! Good luck!!!! :) Let us know!

tt said...

Knock their collective socks off girl!!
Just remember to breathe :)