Friday, October 19, 2007

I got it!

So, after I published the post from this morning, I got a call from MDACC with the job offer!!!! Yeah!!! Of course I accepted!

I will be working in GI surgical oncology as the PA to a surgeon who specializes in hepatobiliary cancers (which means liver and gall bladder cancers). The job mostly entails working in his surgical clinic, but I will have the opportunity to occasionally assist in the OR (yeah!) as well as many other duties.

I cannot explain to you just how ECSTATIC I am.

It's my dream job. :o)

More later......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoooooo to the nth power!

tt said...

I knew you'd get an offer with them!!! You rock, girlie!!
See...prayer is very powerful!
mwaaahhhhhhhhh to you.

ETK said...

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!! Baby and I are so excited for you! Congratulations!!! :)

Allison Horner said...

Thanks everyone! :)

Sunshine said...

I'm so happy for you - congrats girlie! You deserve it :)

Ian said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I guess you didn't need my sister's advice afterall. ;-)