Monday, October 8, 2007

YAY!!!!

I have an interview at MD Anderson Cancer Center (MDACC) next Thursday, 10/18!!!!!

Wish me luck again!!!!







As an update, I have had 2 interviews with 2 of my former preceptors from the clinical year. One is in family/pediatric medicine and the other is family/internal medicine. Both have extended offers, but I am a little disappointed with the salary/benefit packages they are offering. Not to be a snot, but I think I am worth more. I've worked my bootie off these past 2 years & have a good deal of education loans to pay off. Plus, PAs are in high demand. So, I am continuing to apply & look elsewhere. And as my readers are aware, MDACC is a top consideration for me. I had my last clinical rotation there in GI surgical oncology & absolutely loved it. I have been drawn to oncology for a long time, and have a special place in my heart for cancer patients. So, I'll letcha know what happens as the job search progresses.

1 comment:

tt said...

All things come to he who waits.....

It'll happen! xo