Wednesday, October 3, 2007

She Got a Lickin! But She Keeps on Tickin!

ETK is hil-ari-ous!

And crafty....

In an email from her this AM....



















Yes, Marci gets slimed on a daily basis now, thanks to the Merl-dawg.

Marci is doing very well. Although I need to take her to the vet for a check up and b/c she has been making hacking noises. We think she has hairball issues. Oh Joy. We aren't used to that since Simone doesn't (amazingly) have this problem. In the 5 years I have had him, he has only hacked up a handful of times. (Lovely to be posting about cat-yack....what's wrong with me?) Anywho, Marci is doing great! She is so sweet, very friendly, VERY PLAYFUL, and FEARLESS! She could care less that Merlah is a giant and that Simon (now AKA "Grizzly Bear" b/c is HUGE compared to the lil' girl) is a grouch at times. Simon is, however, gaining more tolerance for her everyday. In fact last night they were playing chase. This is exactly what I was hoping for. I have wanted Simon to have a kitten to amuse him and help him lose some weight. He is on diet indoor kitty food and I feed him the minimal amount without starving him, but he is still my chunky-butt ki-ki. Maybe Marci will be his Boot Camp.....(now I need to find my boot camp.)


The sleep is still inconsistant. She is now sleeping with us. The first night when she was in the guest bathroom, we didn't hear a peep. The second night, she awoke at 3:30am. The 3rd night she stayed with us in bed and slept until 5am (yeah!). Last night, she awoke at 2:30am and was squirmy here and there until 5am. Uggg. Oh well, she's cute. We'll forgive her. Eventually she'll get a normal sleep schedule......I hope!


2 comments:

Jen said...

I love that all are getting along! That's awesome!

Cuteness factor is waaaa-ay up there!

ETK said...

I'm famous! :) Ha! Glad you enjoyed it!