Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Now I see why

I have been hearing several people talking about how much they love America's Next Top Model. I had never watched the show, had a desire to watch, and I still am not sure what station it regularly comes on. But today as I have been resting trying to do absolutely nothing but get healthy, I have been watching a marathon of it on VH1. I can't stop watching it! It's quite entertaining. I really like how they encourage the real person in each of them to come out. Sure, I do think they are all entirely too skinny and should eat a few burgers...oh, and stop smoking....but it is entertaining. Man, and some of them are tough! If those judges were talking to me like that, I would probably flip out & bawl like a baby. Janice Dickinson is very pretty, but man, she can be BRUTALLY honest. OUCH! One of her comments: "You look like a child prostitute." Nice.

So when is the regular show on? I might start watching.....

(not sure if I could get the hubby to get on board, though...and he will probably give me weird looks for wanting to watch it.....)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE ANTM! LOVE IT! Love it! Drama, drama, drama - and it doesn't involve moi! How much better can you get?

Up here in the Longhorn town it comes on Wednesday evenings at 7. Check out their website and it should tell you when to wait with baited breath for the show!

www.cwtv.com/shows/americas-next-top-model

Welcome to the world of ANTM!

ETK said...

It's totally addicting!!! Baby and I watched a marathon one day in Vegas. It was awesome - didn't get out of bed, ordered room service and watched ANTM. That was the first time I'd watched it and I was thinking the same things you said!

Jen said...

Oh. And BTW ~ Janice Dickinson is full-on-looney.

One more time, totally looney.

The poster child for why someone should NOT do drugs . . . .

Allison Horner said...

I was going to watch it tonight, but I missed it. DOH!

Yes, Janice is a beautiful LOONEY!

;p

ETK, your day in bed in Vegas loungin & ordering room service sounds like fun!!!

I am already dying for a weekend get-away!!