Monday, March 12, 2007

It's only 6:30pm? huh?

How is it that is only 6:30pm and I already am ready for bed? Oh yeah, it's because I woke up at 3:30am for my 5am report to the hospital. UGH! soooo....sssllllleeeeeeeppppp-eeeeeeeee. Well, the good thing about 13+ hr days is cramming in as much learning in one day as possible. However, I feel too sleepy to study when I get home after days like this.

This internal med doc that I am with this week is an older, funny guy. I clicked with him right away. He's really cool about letting the students do as much as we want (within legal boundaries). I kinda wish I could spend the rest of the month there to have more internal medicine experience, but I am sure my return to psych world next week will be good for my learning.

Can you believe I only have 3.5 months of clinicals left? WOW...that's scary!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I was wondering how your 1st 3:30 AM went today?

(It made me exhausted to even THINK of getting up at 3:30 AM)

After clinicals are you back in the classroom? 'Cos you said you didn't graduate until December. Just wondering . . .

Allison Horner said...

Yeah, I have my master's research project & more classes. Plus we will begin to start focusing on studying for our board exam.

I definitely think 3:30am is going to get old REEALLLY quickly by the end of the week.

I'm off to bed soon...