Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ghetto-Fabulous

Fergie-Ferg is so ghetto-fabulous, isn't she! Sometimes I think she is so cool & pretty and other times she annoys me and I swear she looks like a drag-queen. Yet, I get her songs and Black-Eyed-Peas songs stuck in my head. (Yes, I can appreciate hip-hop from time-to-time...or whatever category she/they fit in...cuz you know, real hip-hop is dead...so they say...)

But how did she become so ghettolicious? Where did she learn this???? Can you believe that the woman above was this little girl that used to star on Kids Incorporated.




Then there is my girl, Gwen....

Oh, Gwen...why did you leave No Doubt???? And what is with those harajuku girls? They weird me out! I miss that rockin SKA "I'm Just A Girl" you were....those were the good days. You motivated me to have your rock hard bod!!! (Most of that motivation is gone...but not your fault) Remember these days.... Well, I still love ya...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah, baby! Cool post!

Gwen spends over 3 hours a day in the gym! Love her! (don't worry Victoria B. I still love you more than anyone) What's weird is that I have the time, but not the motivation to stay 3 hours in. the. gym. Sad, really. I agree though, the Harajuku gals creep me out. A LOT! Yet she's still, "the sh*t is bananas b-a-n-a-n-yea!" in my book!

I'm on the fence with Fergie. Heart her, then not-so-heart-her. I guess it depends on the day. . . You know, 'cos meth is not cool and all. She can pump out the songs though - this is true.

Allison Horner said...

Yeah, Fergie's meth problem is way not cool, but hopefully she is staying away from it now. Another star...another addiction. I definitely prefer her with the Black Eyed Peas than on her own.

Gwen has always been my girl. I love, love, love her! She is a little more weird these days without her No Doubt boys. I miss them as a band, but I still dig her mucho-mucho. Would love to see her on stage! The girl can get her rock on! I love me some Gwen! (Her hubby Gavin, ain't too shabby either, eh? ;)...another band I miss...BUSH!)