Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Life's a Beach


Well, we booked our tickets over the weekend for our Memorial Day weekend trip to Pensacola, FL with ETK & Baby. I am already counting down the days to that relaxing weekend. The hubby & I are already excited about it!!! There is nothing like a nice, relaxing long weekend on a beautiful beach. We will be in much need of that by that time. Plus it will be a nice way to celebrate my birthday (belated), since we probably won't have much time to do so until then. I'll be on my ER rotation that month, so I'll be busy-busy up until our trip.
Anywho, we are excited & can't wait!!! I need a tan!!!! I need to read for fun!!!! I need some fresh air!!!! I need relaxation!!! We need to spend some time with good friends!!! ;)
Is it May yet? Are we there yet? No? How 'bout now? Now? Now?
:)

No comments: