Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Day Rich in History & Fun

Yesterday we spent most of the day hanging out with my Mom & Dad in Galveston for a great Spirit of Flight airshow at the Galveston Lone Star Flight Museum. It was a perfact day for such a show. The temp was great with a little wind & the skies were bright blue. It was a great convertible day, too. Another set of parents got to go for a fun ride in the MINI. ;) After the show we had some burgers & fries on the top deck patio at the The Spot on the Seawall. We were able to enjoy a great lunch while watching the waves crash, the people walk by, the motorcycles zoom by, and some more historicaly planes fly by. Very cool. For a moment, I almost felt like I was on vacation. :)











2 comments:

tt said...

Great pic! Looks like yu had a geat time!

Jen said...

I love the ocean! I could sit next to it all day - even in Galveston.

Looks like a good time, with good food and peoples.