Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm Back!

Yeah! I am home now!

I finished my surgery rotation this morning and drove back from Victoria this afternoon. Now I just have to finish my surgery paper & get it turned in tomorrow. I have to head to campus tomorrow to watch student presentations, and then I have the rest of the afternoon through Sunday off! YEAH! Then I start my rotation at the UTMB ED on Monday. I am looking forward to emergency medicine; should be fun & exciting!

So, as I have said over and over. I TOTALLY LOVED surgery! I am gald to be home, but am sad that general sugery is over. It FLEW by so fast! I want more! Luckily, I have one more sugery rotation which will be on the GI service at MD Anderson starting at the end of May. That will be my last rotation. I may have to start looking around for possible jobs in that arena. Surgery is great because it is hands on & you fix people (well, much of the time)!

No comments: