Monday, April 16, 2007

Fruit smoothies and gallstones

WHAT??

Here I am internet cafe-ing it in lil' Victoria, sipping on a fruit smoothie, and writing my paper on gallstone disease. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? I know you envy me. Don't you?

;p

Your medical term for the day: Cholelithiasis (KO-LEE-LITH-I-A-SIS) = Gallstones. Who is most likely to get them.... we must remember our 4 Fs: Female, Fat, Fertile, Forties



My friend Jen found a funny thing I didn't know existed and thought I would share with you, too: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best. I used craigslist a lot when hubby and I sold much of our old apartment life furniture, but never saw this part. I particularly like this one: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/291196665.html

Still having fun with surgery. But still miss home.... ALREADY!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Seriously, I sat and read some of those for over an hour! I never knew people really posted stuff like this.

Jen said...

P.S. I'm trying really hard to avoid the 4 F's. . . Fat is hard. I can't do much about being girlie. I wouldn't know anything about being fertile myrtle either. And, finally, when I get there, it'll be hard to avoid the 40's. . . .

I think I'm doomed.

tt said...

I can't for the life of me imagine how I've escaped that one. Both of my folks have had the surgery.
Hummmm