Friday, April 20, 2007

Home-Sweet-Home

Ah, it's good to be home. It's gonna be a short & busy weekend.

Hubby's Dad & TT are coming into town tomorrow afternoon. We are very much looking forward to spending time with them. Also, tomorrow we are going to try to stop by Chuck E. Cheese's for my nephew's 7th birthday party around noonish. WOW! I can't believe that he is already 7! I feel old. Hubby has never been to a Chuck E. Cheese's. IF we can make it, we'll definitely have to get a game of ski-ball and wack-a-mole in. ;p


Unfortunately, I am going to have to squeeze in some time to work on my paper. grrrrr. School so often gets in the way of my social life! Oh well, only 8 more months!!

I'm pooped!!! I'm off to bed.

P.S. I am seriously going to consider becoming a Surgical PA. It's been so much fun. I am almost sad that it is almost over.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You got loads of "seriously considering" to do! But that's a good thing! It's awesome you've found lots and lots of interests in each of your rotations. You've got so many possibilities!

Can't wait to hear what you finally pick 8-months from now. . . .

Allison Horner said...

me, too!!! :)