Sunday, January 6, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks for the good lucks, etc.

I've been studying and studying and studying, although hubby & I sneaked in some restaurant eatin' & house research this weekend. Maybe I shouldn't have, but whatevs! I can't study 24-7 for months on end. We've essentially been "studying for boards" since our clinical rotations ended in June. SHEESH! (Remind me, I need to write my alma mater a letter about that silliness...it has been MONTHS since I have examined a patient...not good....but I digress....)

Anywho, more on the home search later. I must get back to reviewing heart murmurs!!!

Tuesday = 360 questions -> six 60 minute blocks = 6 testing hours, & 45 minutes total for break to use how we want after a block is finished. I can't wait to get it over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

tt said...

Ok...I'm thinking you'll need some chocolate during your breaks...and coffee...maybe some potato chips ( for crunch)or popcorn...Ooo-oo-oo...Hot Tamalies maybe? Oh......
and air!!!...don't forget to breathe..... deeply!
I got all my 'things' crossed for ya!
xo

ETK said...

You are gonna ROCK that exam! You go girl! :)

All my 'things' are crossed too.

Unknown said...

You're gonna do amazing!! I remember taking my first set of boards, I was so brain dead at the end ... Make sure you go out and celebrate on Tuesday!

R.E.H. said...

You need a break from studying every now and then. Absorbing yourself completely in the books will just clog a human brain - so go to a nice restaurant, enjoy... and then get back home and study some more ;)

I'm rootin' for ya!

Allison Horner said...

Thanks, again all of you! I will try to post tomorrow or Wednesday to let you know I survived. :)

Off to my last day of cramming...

ug.

g-man said...

Do well. (I'm sure you will :)

Ian said...

I know luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity, but good luck all the same.

Freakazojd said...

I'm feeling confident on your behalf. :)
Good luck tomorrow!!!

Jen said...

You will do more than well! I just know it! Knowing you and . . . . well. . . .just who you are, you're going to do fantastically awesome! Supremely.

I've no doubt. Best wishes for tomorrow! Take a deep breath - you'll be fine.

Allison Horner said...

THANKS AGAIN! To all of you for all of your support! I am sorry I grouped the thanks into one response, but my brain hurts. :)