Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's over & WWC

It feels so good to have it over with. Now my brain is mush. Let's hope I passed so I don't have to wait 90 days to retake it. ;) ug. Then I won't have to take it for another 6 years. (PAs have to take the recertification exam EVERY 6 years!)

I'll find out my score in 1-3 weeks. Keep the prayers goin!
Thanks to everyone for all of your support, thoughts, & prayers!!!! It has been much appreciated! Special thanks to ETK & TT for their lovely posts!!! You are the best! Love you!

OK onto this weeks WWC (see, I am a loyal blogger!!!):

The Weekly Words' Challenge is brought to us by the ever so beloved Tink over at Pickled Beef.

This weeks' words are BLACK and STRANGE.



Funny how most of the PA chicas wore black to the graduation banquet.

















Black cap & gowns, of course, at graduation.




























PAs make strange faces sometimes....all the studying makes us crazy!

















I look a little strange with this contraption on my face....

















The words for next week are:

Soft and Square

If you haven't joined the fun, go here for details.


I HATE BLOGGER SPACING ISSUES!


Ok. Brain. complete. mush. must. go slee....zzzzzzzzzz

9 comments:

Jen said...

Holy shhhhhhh-ugar! You still participated in WWC when you took a MAJOR exam?! You rock!

Thanks to ETK's site, I knew you were done! I'm so happy for you!

***sharing a margarita with you***

Unknown said...

You did WWC after you took your exam? You're a rockstar!! I'm sure you did great, but I'll keep you in my prayers.

What now? Any plans between now and when you start working?

tt said...

ROCKSTAR!!!

Allison Horner said...

Jen: I'm so dedicated, eh? Hope the margarita was good!

Cinn: Thanks for keeping me in your prayers! I will do the same for you as move on into IM. I am sure you'll do great! As far as what I am going to do between now and when I can start working, I'm not exactly sure. I may try to get a part time job to make a little extra money and to get me out of the house. I do have some organizing and cleaning plans for the house, but that won't keep me that busy. We shall see.

TT: It's fun being a rockstar. ;)

Tink said...

Wow girl. That's some dedication. I don't think IM that dedicated, and I host the damn thing! Hehe. I love the picture of all you chicks dressed up. So perdy. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Love the blog look! You've changed it, no? I love that sagey green color.

g-man said...

Excellent job on both the exam and WWC. :) I am typing slow since your brain is mush. Rest well, I'm sure you did great.

Allison Horner said...

Tink: You are very dedicated to your readers! Ya, I like the pic us PA girlies all dolled up. :)

BID: Welcome?! I guess you've been here before. Welcome back anytime & feel free to comment anytime. Do thou art know thy by any chance?

g-man: Thanks, and thank you for being thoughtful towards my brain. It is still recovering today. :)

R.E.H. said...

Well, I've got my fingers crossed for you on that exam. I'm sure you aced it though ;)

Great pics. Can't believe you did the WWC after a major exam like that. You are a dedicated blogger!