Thursday, January 17, 2008

SO ANNOYED!!!!


GRRRRRRR!!!

So, a lot of my classmates took the PA certification exam 2 weeks ago and got their scores last week at 11am. A one week turn around! So, I was all excited thinking I would get my score today....at 11am. But nooooo! No results for moi today. I even called & they said it takes on average TWO weeks. So, I guess my classmates that got theirs in a week were lucky.

One more week for me. (Hopefully only one more week).

Man, I so wanted to KNOW TODAY!!!!

Ug!

I just wanna know!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I'd want to know too. Sorry!


It must've been the "beginning" of the year and we can get scores out early. . . ?

R.E.H. said...

pssst!

You passed! I know you did... you must have...

The waiting game has just got to be the worst game ever. No fun!

Unknown said...

Dude, that sucks. I'm sure you did fab. They're just trying to figure out how to score someone who was off the charts!! :)

Ian said...

Man, how frustrating is that? Bummer.

tt said...

All things come to he who waits.....;)

it's like waiting for the ketchup to finally pour out of the bottle isn't it!
We know you did great tho! You're Alli, Super P.A.Extraordinare!!

Allison Horner said...

Hey all, thanks for your support!! It is mucho appreciated!

I'll letcha know what happens!