Friday, January 4, 2008

Going cross-eyed...

....from all the reading & studying!


Just 4 more days..... UG! I am finishing up Pulmonology today. Then the next 2 days are going to be a re-review of Cardiology (a HUGE part of the exam). On Monday, I'll probably do more practice questions, some last minute cram review, & then take the night off to relax and rest my mind before the SIX HOUR EXAM on Tuesday!!!!

On another note, I just signed up on Google Reader yesterday & subscribed to most of the blogs I read. Now I don't have to look like a stalker when I check your blogs all the time to see if you posted anything yet. :) It tells me when you've posted something new. Very cool!

10 comments:

R.E.H. said...

The reader really saved me some time reading the blogs I was reading... but all that saved time and more was replaced with a host of new blogs... and I'm still adding to it!

Good luck on Tuesday!

Unknown said...

Good luck on your exam!!

I start Cardiology on Monday, maybe you can help me with cardio. :)

Tink said...

Aw, but I kind of liked thinking I was cool enough to have a stalker...

Good luck on the test!

meno said...

I love my google reader. It put some sanity back into life.

But then, you just keep adding blogs....

ETK said...

Yay! You are going to KICK. ASS. on that exam girlie!

I have google reader too - but I haven't stopped stalking everyone. In fact, I'm so dumb, that when I see a post, I go to the blog to read it. I just don't like reading it in google reader. I like the look and feel of each person's blog. :) I'm dumb like that.

Plus, I'll be sad to think I'm not so popular anymore. :) I will still stalk you.

Oh, and I'm also dumb because I think there is something satisfying to clicking on each and every blog link from my blog. I'm weird. I know.

tt said...

6 hours? WTF!!!
I'm so totally jealous of your brain! How do you do it???
I can only imagine how great you'll feel when it's over and how you'll much lighter your shoulders will feel!
Go girl!
xo

Unknown said...

OMG. Why did no one ever tell me of this Google Reader thingy?!? I <3 Google Reader.

I am doing cardio in John Sealy. Nowhere fun.

P.S. What are you doing reading comments?!? Go study!!

Freddie L Sirmans, Sr. said...

Just browsing the internet. you have a very, very interesting blog.

Anonymous said...

Thinkin of you all day today..

Allison Horner said...

Thanks all of you & welcome new comers! (again, sorry for the mass thank yous...)

Google Reader rocks!!