Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm with stupid ---->

Holy Shmoly!

So, the other day I noticed that one of my neighbor's garage door was all mangled and unfortunately the front of their fairly new, pretty, white Mercedes sedan was also smooshed. OUCH! I was thinking that they must have smashed into their garage door somehow. Were they drinking & driving? AND SHAME IF THEY WERE! Or were they just tired and not paying attention? Or maybe the car malfunctioned (which wouldn't surprise me, b/c I have heard a lot of peeps having problems with their Mercedes). Anywho, whatever happened, it looked pretty awful.

Well, I just got back from my run (thankfully the rain had stopped for a bit) & noticed that they were having the garage door replaced. As I jogged by, I got to see in the garage. So, apparently, not only did they hit the garage door, but also smashed into the back wall that leads to our kitchens in these townhomes. OH SNAP! That's gonna cost a pretty penny.

Speaking of stupid....

I have Ellen on as I usually do at lunch time & Kellie Pickler, whom apparently was a contestant on American Idol (I don't listen to her nor have I ever watched American Idol), is on. WOW!!! Can we say IDIOT! I think she has the intelligence of a flea. How is this kind of person an American Idol? What are we teaching our children? Check it....




No WWC for me today. I have no pix, have been busy, & am not motivated to take any today. Sorry peeps. Maybe next week.

9 comments:

R.E.H. said...

"Hungary? I've heard of Turkey!"

That got me howling! I sure hope she wasn't for real here, though. But, then again... she is blond ;)

Tink said...

Something like that happened to the house at the very front of our neighborhood. Only, it was someone else's car that smashed into their garage and thus into their car which was in the garage, pushing the car into the living room. Ouch.

meno said...

Once i just happened to be looking out our front window right as a neighbor crashed her car into their garage door. First i gasped, then i laughed. I am not a nice person.

Jen said...

Is France a country? Is Booodahpeyst in France? That's not a country.

tt said...

She really is ditzy BUT.. the girl can sing. Her Daddy was in prison,she was raised by her granny, Mama ran off or something...typical country song being lived out irl.:(

Allison Horner said...

REH: I'm afraid that might have been for real. Kinda scary!

Tink: EEK! One of my friends growing up had a car run into their house, but into the living room, not garage. That was scary!

Meno: It's scary & kinda funny all at once. I guess I am a bad person, too, for making fun of these people.

Jen: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I don't claim to be anything close to brilliant when it comes to geography, but come on now? How did this girl make it through school?

TT: Awww. Now you're makin me feel bad. I do feel for the girl for having a tough life & looks like her singing talent and beauty are helping her succeed. But why would she go on a show like that to just make a fool of herself???

Real Live Lesbian said...

I'm afraid that she really is THAT dumb. And then she tries to ACT dumb on top of it. Not good.

Ian said...

That's hilarious. "I thought Europe was a country..." fantastic.

Sunshine said...

Um... I didn't watch the AI season that she was on... in part because the contestants on that season were pretty much all like her. So I thought anyway. Now that's just plain dumb. Did she not graduate high school? Or... finish middle school for that matter? Sad really.