Monday, January 28, 2008

The Texapennsylyorker & Texaconsin Divas Meet Again!

My lack of craptacular blognessity this past week was due to playing hostess to my dear Texaconsin friend. It's been several years since I have chilled with my homegirl & so we had loads to catch up on. So I apologize if you missed me so. :) Fo Shizzle!

Anywho, it was great to see Jen. There was conversation a plenty, delicious foods & drinks, a lot of laughter, some mild daytime Mardi Gras (beads and all...noooo...no boobs...we aren't like that you sickos!) & even some hilarious entertainment from a Scotsman and his bunny. ;) Unfortunately, we were so busy having fun & catching up, we forgot to get pics together! DOH! Sorry peeps.

I've learned in my wise old age of 30, that the greatest friends in life are very precious & few and far between. Jen is one of those friends & I am so glad that she is in my life.

Thanks for being my friend, Jen! xxxooo

4 comments:

R.E.H. said...

Yeah, I've missed you both...

And, I'm not sure I can forgive you for forgetting to get pictures of you two together!

Glad you two had a lot of fun though! You deserve it.

tt said...

yes, glad you had a great time. It's so nice to have friends like that. Yay for both of you.

Jen said...

It was a fantastic time! And. . . back at you, Alli!

Allison Horner said...

REH: Awww! We missed reading your blog, too. I didn't get pics, but Jen did. Although, I am afraid to see what they look like...

TT: I am glad Jen is back in my life. :) We've been through a lot together & we always had such great times! She's a great friend!

Jen: I am glad you had a great time! That'll keep you coming back! :)