Saturday, September 29, 2007

Meet Marci















Help me welcome the newest member to my little family!

This is Marci and she is 6 months old. Ain't she sweet???

The hubby & I adopted this sweetheart today after a brief visit to Petsmart. She is a rescued kitten, just as my other pets are rescued. I encourage everyone to adopt rescues. There are SOOOO many that need homes. I would adopt them all if I could!!!

Anyway, the hubby & I have been back and forth on whether or not to adopt another little kitty. When we saw her this morning, I knew she was the one. I couldn't resist her sweet little face.

She is soooo adorable & ALLLL kitten.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Three more dogs and you're just like us!

Whe-whoooo! Love Marci! She's so cute in da face!

Congratulations!

P.S. How's Simon? ***hopefully not pee'ing everywhere***

ETK said...

OMG! She is just toooooooo adorable! I love that sweet face with those big eyes! I hope she gives the simonese a run for his money! :)

You know, you still have enough room in that big ol' house for a girl-mythos-cat...don't ya??? :) There's one at the ATL Humane Society just waiting for you.

Sunshine said...

Sooooo precious :) I'm jealous!!

tt said...

Congrats on your new addition!!
She is adorable. She sorta reminds me of ETK...in the eyes.. has pups noticed the resemblance?? :)

ETK said...

Um....excuse me! I KNOW you've taken some more pictures!!! POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!