Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Learning to be me again














For these past two years of PA school, I have been sooooo submersed in classes and clinics and studying and stressing and worrying and maybe even losing a little bit of me. Perhaps I dive in a bit too deep. Perhaps I was too dedicated. But now I finally feel like I am coming back up to the surface for some air. I feel like I am finally able to be me and have fun again. It's weird looking back on just how crazy busy I was these past 2 years trying to learn as much about medicine as I can. I know it will pay off very soon, but I am not sure I could do it all over again if I had to.....definitely not any time soon anyway. I'm not done yet, and as I have mentioned before, I will be a life-long student of medicine. But most of the hard stuff is out of the way. Now I just need to get through these last 5 week of classes, study & pass the boards, and nail down that job. Still sounds like a lot and it is, but at least the foundation has been layed. I am almost there....

I'm glad to be back & having some fun again.

2 comments:

tt said...

Awww, good for you! It is hard to find a balance sometimes isn't it?!
Great, fun-filled pictures you've got there. Now, go make some more good memories...;)

ETK said...

I bet SOMEBODY will be happy to have a wife back. :)