Monday, September 3, 2007

I'm All Over the Place!

I'm so silly. I have been alllll over the place with the "graduation vacation" plans. More affordable, but still pretty Mexico or Hawaii? I am leaning towards Mexico since I have never done a beach vacation there & it is a bit more affordable at this time. Perhaps Hawaii again next year when I have a job!

So, then I have been debating WHERE in Mexico. I first narrowed it down to the west coast & have been thinking of Puerto Vallarta, but now we are thinking of Cabo San Lucas instead. Here is one resort that we are highly considering: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa in Cabo. Looks amazing! Total relaxation!!!!

Hopefully we will make our decision this week!

4 comments:

tt said...

Where ever you go remember the flip flops! Make beautiful memories and capture as many moments as you can to keep forever in your heart!

tt said...

The Hotel looks wonderful!! The part about no kids under 16 sounds even better!!It's got my vote!

Ian said...

Hawaii is too far. Nikki and I just booked a thanksgiving trip to Cabo this weekend. Haven't sorted out any accommodation yet, but the Pueblo Bonito looks good. We're waiting on the guide book before making a decision.

Jen said...

Looks beautiful! Relaxing! Peaceful! ***ahhhhh***

Wherever you go, just drink it in!