Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yet ANOTHER Sign

So, I just got home from class & Rachel Ray is on TV as I type this. I am now wiping tears...happy tears...from my eyes! I am such a sap! GEESH! Anyhow, why the tears? What is this other sign? Well, a guy planned a surprise wedding ON MAUI for his wife and got married IN KA'ANAPALI. Yes, this was just on right now! They got married in a chapel, unlike hubby and I...we got married on a beach in Kapalua. BUT they had their reception at the same restaurant that we had our Maui reception at! How awesome!!!

Yes, we need to go....

The signs are there....

:)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Rachel Ray is a big fat sneaky liar.

Aside from her. . . . ahem . . . .yeah, me no likey, likey her. At all. Hawaii it is. Go!

Allison Horner said...

No likey, likey cuz her "30-min meals" aren't really 30 minute?? :)

Allison Horner said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are booked for MAUI!

tt said...

I adore Rachel Ray!!!
Wish I could have seen that episode. Glad you're going back to Maui!!!!!!!!! Aloha!!