Sunday, May 6, 2007

Things I Love



NO! Not the people, you sillies!!! The band!
Get your head out of the gutter!!!

Anywho, I have been listening to them for about the past decade ever since one of my NY girls got me hooked. I love 'em! Very talented! Quite goofy! Very cool songs!
One of the best things to come out of Canada!
If you haven't bought an album, I recommend any of them!
Perhaps start with their Greatest Hits album -

"Disc One: All Their Greatest Hits 1991-2001"

I just purchased it & it does have a lot of their bests on it!

Good stuff!

Great driving music!

Check 'em out!






3 comments:

Sunshine said...

That video is hillarious!! :)

tt said...

cute video.
ummm, I haven't heard of them..shame on me! :)
Think I'll try it on tho....
Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

Love Barenaked Ladies. The dude with the glasses looks like my little sister's husband (though don't tell him that - he hears it all the time even from strangers!).

Cool post!