Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tales from the ER

Patient: My legs have been hurtin real bad, but they feel better now.
Alli: When did they start hurting and when did they start to feel better?
Patient: Well, they were hurting when I cut them off with a skill-saw.
Alli: But your legs are still there, see? (as I point to his legs)
Patient: Oh, I know that. I put them back on. Then they felt better.
Alli: Oh, ok. (not sure how to respond to that....)

Alli to the ER faculty doc: I think we need to consult Psych...

5 comments:

Jen said...

The wonderful world of ER medicine!

tt said...

That's like something you'd see on T.V. !! Real life can be ridiculous at times......case in point!!
Gave me a good belly laugh tho...thanks ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Alli!!!

Sunshine said...

HOW FUNNY!! Dont' you just love crazy people. They make your life seem so fabulous.

Happy Birthday girl! :) I hope it's a good one.

Allison Horner said...

Thanks for the bday wishes! It was a good one! :)