Monday, May 21, 2007

7 things about me

  1. I absolutely love being a PA student and helping others and can't wait to become a real PA-C!!!
  2. I am a huge animal lover. I was an animal science major in undergrad and once had the goal of becoming a veterinarian.
  3. I have lived in a lot of places. Erie, PA; Corpus Chrisiti, TX; Meadows, TX; North East, PA; Westfield, NY; Clarion, PA (college); Singapore; Ithaca, NY (college); lived outside of NYC one summer; Philedelphia, PA (first job after college); The Woodlands, TX; now another town outside of Houston.
  4. I took a break halfway through college to live in Singapore with my parents and worked at the Singapore Zoo in the reptile and small mammal exhibits.
  5. I love traveling, especially to tropical places. I would live in Hawaii if it was affordable!
  6. Although I am not a church going person these days, I am a very spiritual person.
  7. My favorite things in the world are cooking dinner, enjoying a nice glass of wine, and watching a movie with my hubby. He's my best friend and I feel so lucky to be married to him.

Tag! You're it. It's your turn now. (Thanks for the tag & idea, ETK!)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Does this mean I'm tagged?

Allison Horner said...

YEP! TAG! YOU'RE IT!

*giggle-giggle & I run away*