Monday, January 22, 2007

SO ANNOYED!

I have a clinical rotation coming up in April in which I am required to work in Victoria, TX. Months ago I applied for paid student housing that covers rent & utilities. I did this very thing in Nacogdoches, and it worked out very well. I was informed that housing was reserved for me again in Victoria. Well, much to my dismay, I found out at the end of last week that I NO LONGER have housing in Victoria provided. I was BUMPED for a male medical student. I am sure you can imagine how P.O.'d that I am. So, NOW I have to find other accomidations and will most likely have to pay for it......wouldn't be so bad if I didn't already have other house bills that I try to help with here. GRRR. It's not fair!

I just had to rant about it.

1 comment:

tt said...

And the MALE student is more important than you because.....????
I have my theory as to why men seem to get more things than us...it's a very sexest and somewhat dated idea but at times it's the only answer. I won't share it with you here but I will give you a hint...it's because of their..appendage! LOL