Sunday, January 7, 2007

Certifiably Insane


The hubby & I watched this movie last night. It was hilarious, insane, stupid, and DISGUSTING all in one. Johnny Knoxville & all those guys are certfiably INSANE! We laughed until we cried. I don't think I had ever seen the hubby laugh so hard. I am not sure why we watch their shows and movies. They are so dangerous & DUMB, but we laugh so hard every time we watch it!!! I guess we all have a little immature teenage boy inside of us. ;p


Chris "party boy" Pontius makes me laugh the hardest! GOOFY!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what "40 Year Old Virgin" did to Thomas and I. We laughed so hard we both fell off the couch crying from laughter! (several times!)

The husand wants to see "Number Two" - we just haven't had time.

Allison Horner said...

Yes, 40 Year Old Virgin was hilarious!!!! :o)