Sunday, January 14, 2007

How'd it go?

The hair makeover went very well. I don't have any pictures yet. It's darker now, but with hilights through out. I also got a lot more layers and bangs. What was most interesting was that I was jokingly calling it a makeover, and they were having a makeover contest that day in the salon. I ended getting entered into the contest. They took a before & after photo. If I win, I get free hair styling and products (up to a $1000) for a year. That would be very cool!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for you!!! I can't inagine your before and after pics being too drastic though..you're too young and pretty for that to happen!We need pictures soon tho!
Does hubby need a makeover too? He'd look really cool with some blond hilights! ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice! That would be cool if you won. I guess bangs are the way to go these days. Last month, in preparation for the husbands company Christmas shindig they added bangs to my head too. I love them! It's been so long since I've had them, I'd completely forgot how fun they are.

Good luck and let us know if you win!

Allison Horner said...

My hair color/hilights is actually very similar to the wedding pictures. The brown is a bit darker, however. My hair is shorter than in those pictures & with more layers.

ETK said...

Yay! Can't wait to see before/after!