Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I hate traffic!

Well, my hours at the clinic are only 9 - 6ish. BUT it took me 1.5 hrs to get there this morning and a little more than that to get home. I got home at 8pm, and I can tell I have been on vacation for a month. I had a good time, like the clinic & people there, but I am WRECKED. I am actually considering climbing into bed in a few minutes. SO SLEEPY! I am sure by the end of the week I will be back in the swing of things.....

When I get a job, it may have to be close to home. Not sure I want to deal with Htown traffic!!! ugh! Or maybe we should move to a less crowded city!!! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tulsa ??? Oops, you can't do that coz Pups would have to find a new job...hummmm, guess you'll have to stay in that general area huh? Commutes aren't fun that's for sure.
xo

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sad to leave Houston traffic, that is for serious!

Fort Worth is a fraction of Htown's traffic and though I still don't love to drive in it, it certainly is much more tolerable.

Good luck with your new clinic rotation. I can't believe how fast the holidays flew by!