Monday, July 16, 2007

You Know You are Boring Old Married Homeowners When...

You spend 15 minutes looking at & discussing different types of dish sponges & scrubbers and after all the ANALYSIS, you walk away WITHOUT getting even one!

You spend part of your day researching & getting EXCITED about new bath & hand towel bars for the master bath & then spending part of the evening discussing whether or not you should have gotten the matching toilet paper holder.

When did we become so lame? LAME!

;p

6 comments:

ETK said...

Oh yeah. That's lame. But, that's what I love about you guys.

Jen said...

From one boring old married homeowner to another, "go buy the matching toilet paper holder."

I'm sorry, but I have no good working knowledge of scrubbers, so I can't help you there. But, I'd just pick one and head for the checkout. They must all do similar things, right?

Maybe, eat a Haaaaaaut Paaaaaaucket though. That's for sure.

tt said...

You know the deep analysis comes from your hubby right? And the first 4 letters of analysis are..a-n-a-l...yep, anal! Sorry babe...it's his gene pool. :)
I don't think you're lame..just content. and that's a good thing. Not to mention you're proud of your home and want it to look it's best.
How's that for justification?

Anonymous said...

Don't consider this lame towel bars discussions, consider it managing microecomonics, as in value on resale of the house.HGTV RULES!

Allison Horner said...

All good points!

Yes, I think we are content with being lame. ;)

xxxooo

Sunshine said...

:) I'm sure Jeanne and I will be just like that when we get into our house!! We can be lame together.