Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Croc Walk


So due to my feet dilemma, I cycled on our stationary bike in my barefeet & took the pooch and myself for a walk in my Croc flip flops. All I can say is Thank God for Croc flip flops. They are not attractive by any means, but they sure are comfy walk fairly long distances in!!!!

I am so livin in flip flops right now. Thank goodness I have a flip flop addiction (one other little known factoid about) & and have a fast growing collection.... (Reef & Teva are my favs right now)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I heard they had croc flip flops, I just hadn't seen nor heard of anyone I knew having them. I do have to say, and no offense to the croc owners that be, I like the look of the flippy-flops better than the actual croc's, which just weren't for me.

At least they don't make your feet bleed! That's gotta be good. . . right?

tt said...

I really like them but my feet don't. I can't wear anything that I have to use my toes to grip with..thanks to Plantar Facilitis. Sooo many cute sandals...and now bad feet. :( Very small in the grand scheme of things but none the less disappointing.

Allison Horner said...

I agree, Jen. Most Crocs are not attractive. I don't even think my flip flops are. They look silly on my little feet, but the comfort is good. Good for walking the dog & throwing on when needing comfort & not style. :) I can see why medical professionals wear the clog type. I chose not to go for those & got the Dansko clogs instead...mucho nicer/better (yet more $$$...but worth it).

TT, Plantar Fasciitis? I'm sorry. My sissy has that, too & is starting on steriods soon to see if it helps. She may have to have surgery. Lots o' foot surgeries going on!