Thursday, July 5, 2007

More Than Meets the Eye



We saw the Transformers movie yesterday.
The hubby & I were big fans when we were kiddos &
so were excited to see the movie coming out!
I was a big tomboy as a little girl!
Starwars, GI Joe, matchbox cars, Thundercats &
Transformers were some of the boy toys I loved.
This was a GREAT movie with awesome special effects.
It is a huge story line to cram into one movie & the screen was very busy at times, but I still loved it! It'll definitely be on my lists of movies to own.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thomas and I totally want to see this movie! As huge of movie fans that we are, it's a bummer we don't get to them more. We try, but it usually doesn't work out.

Many times it is due to the fact we don't want to deal with the "kids", so we try to go during the day while avoiding Friday and Saturday nights completely.

For example, we went to Spiderman 3 on a Sunday night at 9 PM. To which we were greeted with 18 months olds, 2 year olds, 4 year olds, 7 year olds (who kept kicking the back of my seat), etc. . . It was horrible. Kids crying and running around at 9 o'clock on a Sunday evening (& school was still in session). PG-13, parents! It's there for a reason! Parents can be stoopid.

I would love to open a 21 and older movie theater, but then I'd probably get sued. Age discrimination is, apparently, not too kosher.