Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blah blah blah

WARNING! RANDOMNESS AHEAD.......

1. Hubby & I are spending the weekend cleaning, organizing, working in the yard, and anything we can do to get closer to putting our home on the market. Wow!!!! We've never sold a home before. We're getting so close & it's kind of scary. HGTV is on a lot to get ideas, tips, and advice. Pack up the clutter & have less personal items around. Stage the house!!! It's all about the staging. We're working on it! Hubby has been doing amazing work in the yard & giving us great curb appeal. He also worked on organizing our kitchen closet. We want to show off how much great storage this place has! We'll have to suck it up in the evenings this week and continue working hard. We may be having a realestate person come by this up coming weekend to get us even closer.

2. We booked our tickets for our Mexico trip this fall with Mrs. & Mr. ETK. I've haven't been to Mexicon since I was like 3! Can you believe it??? We had thought about going there for my graduation trip, but decided on Maui instead. But NOW we are finally going. We still need to book our hotel & are looking into this little place in Yelapa which is near Puerto Vallarta. We already can't wait!! YEAH!!! The beach is already calling me!!! Thankfully we have the little Oregon trip coming up for my cousin's wedding. We'll be in need of that weekend get-away. We have to sneak another weekend get-away somewhere in between our Oregon and Mexico trip. Hubby & I need our get-aways!!!

3. Yesterday we went to my doc's home for a housewarming & his wife's (also my co-worker) bday party. Can I just say WOW! Their new house is soooo beautiful. Absolutely amazing! Some of the other Pink Ninja's were there, too & Hubby got to finally meet the surgeon I work with. We had a great time! Did I mention how awesome their house was!!! WOW!!! ;)

OK. Back to the house work for me....

4 comments:

Jen said...

I've never sold a house before either, but I've packed up multiple flats and apartments as well as cleaned all the above for moving. None was fun. I can't imagine a home . . . .

Good luck with that and I'm sure your home will be on the market sooner than later!

R.E.H. said...

Wow! That place in Mexico looks absolutely wonderful! Can I come too? ;)

Good luck with the house work!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Um....I'm also getting ready to put my house on the market....wanna come over tomorrow and help ME? LOL It's a J.O.B! All those HGTV folks make it look easy and do it in 30 minutes...not me!

Good luck and enjoy all those vacations!

tt said...

You all so need this vacation!!! Good way to recharge!!! Pups is soo artistic that the staging should be easy for you all.
We'll keep our fingers crossed for ya!
So, was your bosses house amazing?? I couldn't quite tell from your description. ;-)