Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Didn't Realize How Much I Love It

My car that is...

I had been without it for a day so the windshield could be replaced and so it could get routine maintenance. I had a loaner car that was...lets just say...of lesser desire for me. It was little and kinda zippy, but I missed my blue beauty. :) It's weird how getting in a different car is such a foreign feeling. AND I have gotten so spoiled with being able to change the radio channels and volume on my stearing wheel....the loaner car didn't have this and I kept trying to press the buttons there were non-existent. That was so annoying! However, I was thankful to have a loaner car at no cost to me. So, I shouldn't complain. THAT and I realized how nice my car is & how comfortable I am in it. I love it!

Wow, I love my car! It's sooooo good to have it back.

3 comments:

ETK said...

Isn't it funny how used to something we get (like the buttons on the steering wheel)? Crazy! Glad you got your blue beauty back!

Jen said...

I think we never really realize how much we love something until it's missing. . . .

Tink said...

When Hoop and I drove to Tenn. a month ago we took turns driving his car. I hadn't really driven it all that much before. It's quite a bit different than my SUV. I kept turning on the windshield wipers or the lights instead of switching from Park to Drive. Then I accidentally set off the alarm, while I was DRIVING.