Monday, April 14, 2008

and...

sorry for not replying to your replies. I'm a poo-poo head right now. Yeah, that's right. I said poo-poo head. Wannafightaboutit?


Oh and by the way...in case some of you were wondering....

I deleted a post about NOT putting our house on the market right away, because I think we ARE going to in the next few weeks.... we had a little freak-out Saturday night, but we calmed down. We had a bad case of the over-analysing. Pups & I are two peas in a pod about many things and that is one of them. We analyze and analyze and analyze some more. Must be the science dorks in us. We are cute, but we are big dorks, too. ;) We're so wishy-washy at times. Sheeshers.

We had that realestate couple come by & they took a look at our place. They said, "It's so cute & well taken care of." "Staged perfectly." "Great landscaping." We just a few somewhat minor things to take care of. Then we just need to sign the papers, get the sign in our yard (it's in our garage right now) & photos for them to put online.

Yay!

So, know anyone that needs/wants a 3-yeard-old townhome?

:)

5 comments:

Ian said...

Good luck with the selling! What are they doing other than the sign in the yard? Video Tour? Info packet? Open House? I've never sold a house, so I'm wondering what these folk do for their money.

Jen said...

I think those were my EXACT words with regards to your condo. Do I get royalties?

ETK said...

Yay! I hope you have more than one "K-rooom" this time around. :)

Allison Horner said...

Ian: We'll have it listed on SEVERAL websites that the realtor is associated with, and a sign in our yard with flyers. I may even get one of my classmates to post it at the hospital in Galvetraz where she works (same place we went to school). The realtor actually recommend NOT having an Open House b/c with her 20 years of experience, she feels they really don't help much & are just an opportunity to invite strangers into the house. No thanks to that! :)

Jen: Guuurrrlll...we be needing all the cha-ching for the next house we want...we're on to something for the next house...

ETK: We we'll definitely have an extra room or 2 for the K's, the F's, and the L's..... ;)

tt said...

How freaking exciting!!! I'll be sending you lotza good lucks!!