Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Scattergories

Borrowed from ETK!

Copy and paste & add your own words.

*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing madeup! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. You're up!! It's not as easy as you think!!!

What is your name?: Alli
A four letter word : Alto
Name a vehicle : Accord
Name a city : Austin
A boy's name: Allen
A girl's name : Amy
A drink : Amaretto Sour
Name a celebrity : Allen Alda (2 pts for me, too!!!) :)
A reason for being late: Accident in traffic
Something you shout: @ss!!! although Jack is usually in front of it. (sorry mom...it's usually only when I'm driving.)
Dessert: Angel food cake
Name a song: Allison by Elvis Costello

Do it people! :) It was fun!

5 comments:

ETK said...

Awesome! Cool that we both got double on the celebrity. :) I like your song too!!!!

tt said...

You all are so creative!! I just might try it! :)

R.E.H. said...

I saw one of these a while back and meant to do it... perfect post for one of those days when you don't have anything to say.

And, fun to read!

Jen said...

I lost my wit,
b/c I'm sick.
Though this game
that involves your name
is pretty cool.
You rule.

Ian said...

Man, 'I' is hard, but I might have to sit down and do this.