Saturday, April 12, 2008

So sorry

Sorry I haven't been blogging. I have felt completely uninspired to do so. I guess you could call it a blogging slump.

Work is still going very well. I have been there just over 2 months now & I think I am doing well. It is a massive patient load at times, but it's doable. For being a newbie, I think I am handling things well. I've only cried once! ;) I still have a million and one questions everyday, but that's how we learn, right? Better me asking a million questions than making a million mistakes. I make those, too (and get a hand slapping from time to time...although not from my surgeon...he is amazingly patient...it's great).

As far as home stuffs, we have a realestate person coming over tomorrow to discuss putting our townhome on the market. Who knows, maybe it'll be on the market this week!

Again, sorry for the lack of and lame-o blogging lately. Pretty much all that consumes me right now is work, working towards selling our house, & looking for another.

I appreciate the few of you that still stop by. :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm always the ever blessed stalkerella over here at Brown-Eyed girl. Well, b/c even if you don't post nuttin' new, I still feel like I'm talking to you by reading your words again and again. So, yeah, those, like, 3,50-&-2 Longhorn City hits, are from me. . . . . Your very own stalker.

I need to call you. Meant to do so today, but got caught up in rearranging the house furniture. . .

Glad to know you're well.

Dianne said...

We all do what we can. work and selling a house are major. blogging should be relaxing so do it when you can and when it feels good :)

your job sounds incredibly challenging, all the best to you :)

ETK said...

I'm here I'm here - we miss you!!! But, hey, you're allowed to be busy.

YAY MEXICO!!!!!!!! YAY HOUSE!!!

g-man said...

Good luck with the house stuff. I hope you can sell and buy all in a short space. Once that is behind you you can relax more :)

tt said...

couldn't pay me to stay away!!