Saturday, March 15, 2008

Things I LOVE

Another things I LOVE post......

Thinking about Jen & her love of stilettos made me think how I wish I could wear them but my feet would hate me. The shoes I had been wearing at work were KILLING my poor footsies. BUT I did recently find some cute, girly shoes that I can actually stand all day in while in clinic and when I am walking around the hospital. I HEART them so much, I got them in black AND brown.

Aren't they cute?


I so love Born shoes (so does Hubby....he has more Born shoes & sandals than I do!!!!), AND I love these kind of cute, girlie heels with buckle straps. They are just so cute & can be a little sassy, too! :)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I want the RED one's! These are absolutely adorable. Born's are awesomely comfy!

I'm sure you look just as fabulous wearing them as that model does! I may have to go find me a pair to try on . . . . ?

R.E.H. said...

I'm so happy to be a dude, because walking around in a pair of those all day would mean the end of my feet... I would never walk again ;)

Nice shoes, though! You'll wear them well!

tt said...

I love those too! Born are my favs!
Silly me though. I assumed you wore scrubs and athletic shoes. You're wearing 'regular' clothes with a lab coat maybe? I think we need a picture. Please!
You always look great.

Ian said...

Vegetable Leather? What?

Allison Horner said...

Jen: Aren't they so cute? They are incredibly comfortable, especially after broken in!

REH: Yah, sometimes being a woman stinks. I suppose I don't have to wear heels, but they do make me feel good. ;) Yes, be glad you get to miss the torture.

TT: Aren't Born shoes great??? Yah, I mostly wear nice business casual clothes & my long white coat when around patients/walking around the hospital. Occasionally I wear scrubs on days my surgeon is in the OR just in case I get called in, but I still wear the white coat when walking about. I actually don't have any pics of me in my white coat, but I'll try to get some. I do have a scrub pic, but will have to scan it in. :)

Ian: Yah, I have noooo friggin idea what vegetable leather is...I'll have to look that one up.

Freakazojd said...

Love Born shoes - cute AND comfy, you totally can't beat that! :)