Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ug

I am so bloody tired & I think my eyeballs are going to fall out. Oh, and my brain is going to explode, too. Wow, that's going to be quite a mess for someone to clean up. Talk about overwhelming....(but still enjoying this)......and I am still not seeing patients on my own yet.....
Maybe we should move ITL....




I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.




Oh, and I am too lazy to respond to everyone right now. Just know I read your comments & appreciate them all. And I want to know why a certain someone is thinking of shutting their blog down. Although that thought crosses my mind, too.



Oh, and I can do this.

7 comments:

meno said...

You can do this, you can do this.

Ian said...

There ought to be a technical term for the feeling you get on your first day back at work after a long time of setting your own schedule. Work-lagged, perhaps? Your brain is saying, "4 more hours of work and then I can go home" and your body is saying, "Hey, aren't we meant to be on the sofa watching Ellen with a cup of tea and a chocolate chip cookie right about now?"

g-man said...

Keep on keepin' on sista! :)

dad said...

:-) You are experiencing an immediate and tough transition for sure but ya know something? You are young, energetic, focused, determined, goal oriented, strong, unselfish and loving. Think of it as you and Scott on a nice long hiking trip; each day knowing you will get to the summit within a few more hours.... you Can do it! You have our love and support each and every day... dad/roger

R.E.H. said...

Yeah - you can do this! You CAN do this!

...and maintain the blog! Yes, you can do THIS and you can do THAT!

Now, get some much deserved rest!

Jen said...

Just give it a few weeks, you'll catch up with the rest of you!

I'm thinking pretty heavy of shutting down. It happened when I posted what I thought was a funny little story between the husband and I about calcium pills. People came back severely harsh on the husband - they were almost mean even. It hurt him. It hurt me. I wrote an addendum to say that this was meant to be funny, but ultimately I just took it down. (he did say that he was thankful you tried to temper the post, but you were the only one)

It got me thinking; why am I doing this? what for? do I really want strangers reading things about me/our life? Only to nasty comment? Is it worth it?

I dunno. I started this for my sister, mom & dad so they'd be able to keep up on our going ons down here. They don't read it very often anyway. then, when I moved, I kept it going for my friends in H-town. I know they read it.

So much is going through my head about this stuff. Sometimes I just don't think it's worth it.

Allison Horner said...

Thanks, everyone! You're kind words mean a lot!