Tuesday, February 12, 2008

# 3

It just seems like yesterday, that we stood on the Kapalua Bay beach in Maui exchanging our vows....


These 3 years have gone by so fast!!! We've been a little busy.

And we love each other more and more every day. Hubby is my best friend & I am so glad I married him. What did I ever do without him? ;)

Had enough cheese? Sorry. I hadta! :)

So, you want to know what I got him, eh? I got him THIS & I think he digs it. He is a watch lover almost as much as I am a COACH lover.

We had a DEE-LISH dinner at one of our fav restaurants, Perry's Steakhouse. This place is so crazy delicious. I had a grilled filet mignon, shrimp, & lobster kibob special & Hubby had their famous seven finger pork chop. MMMM!

It was a great anniversary!




p.s. work is going well. I'm still in training mode & will be for the next 2-4 weeks. It's a transitional process. More details later. But wanted you to know I am enjoying it & all is well...

9 comments:

ETK said...

YAY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry your present and card are late...we love you guys anyway! I swear!!!

YAY FOR THREE!

Love,
ETK & Baby!

meno said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

I've been to that beach. What a lovely place to get married.

R.E.H. said...

Happy Anniversary! Three years really blows by really fast, doesn't it?

That's a nice watch!

tt said...

yea, great watch. I know he loved it.
Glad you both had such a great time.
Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it.
we love you awful!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Awww. . . totally sweet!

I love steak too! It's why, as much as I want to be, I just couldn't be a vegetarian.

What does THAT have to do with your anniversary? I dunno? ? ?

It sounds as if yours was special!

Ian said...

Happy Anniversary to you both...

Perry's sounds good. Maybe one day they'll open a place inside the loop so I can try them out. :-)

Tink said...

Happy Anniversary!! How's it feel to be living out your fairy tale? ;)

Allison Horner said...

ETK: Awww. you're so sweet. Thanks for the call yesterday & sorry I haven't had a chance to call you back. Things have been so crazy around here. LOVE YOU 2!

Meno: Thanks! Kapalua is sooo beautiful, isn't it? Hubby & I want to reknew our vows there someday. Maybe #10. ;)

REH: Thanks! Three years did go by so fast. He loves the watch. It's pretty cool, eh?

TT: THANKS!!! Yep, the Pupster loves the watch. Now he needs a "watch box" he says. ;) We love YOU & Dad/Lovee awful!

Jen: We did have a good one, despite the recent tragedy. It definitely cheered us up. Steak, especially from Perry's, is soooo yummy. All their dishes are yummy!

Ian: THANKS! Maybe you & Nikki need to get out of the loop sometime & try Perry's. ;) There are several throughout H-town area. I have been to the one in my nexk of the woods a few times and the one in The Woodlands a few times. mmm!

Tink: THANKS! It does feel like a fairy tale sometime & it feels great! :)

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm so late but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!