Friday, August 10, 2007

WEIRD!


I don't remember contacting this site about Merlah, but maybe I did some years ago??? My memory is horrible. But we're pretty sure that she is an aussie shepherd mix, more so than a border collie. hmm. So why would I have contacted them? But how else would they have gotten my info???? So, if you type in my maiden name or Merlah into Google pics, Merlah & me come up first....and if you scroll down on that webpage, there is a blurb about her. She does look a lot like a few of those dogs. Aussie Sherherd or Border Collie mix? I dunno. Whatever she is, we love her.

WEIRD!!!!

4 comments:

Allison Horner said...

Sooo, I emailed the lady who owns the site, and she says I emailed her in 2003. Wow, my memory is horrible. sheesh. I must have emailed her right after I acquired Merlah from Jen.

Anyway, still WEIRD!

Jen said...

I was wondering if I had done that (b/c I recognize the picture of Merlah), but came to the conclusion that it was not moi. I would've remembered this border collie site in the very least and, obviously, I did not, so. . . .

That lady has some memory (I mean, getting the year down and then to the e-mail.) Wow! That's cool!

Allison Horner said...

Amazingly, she had kept some of these emails in a computer file. Crazy that she has some back from 2003. Although, she says she remember's Merlah's name since it is so unique and she kinda remembered my name. WEIRD! I feel like a dolt for not remembering contacting her about Merlah, but the website & some of the dogs look familiar. Blake especially looks familiar since he looks so much like Merlah, I remember him.

Am I getting early Alzheimer's or what? Sheesh!

tt said...

Naw, just older with alot on your mind! :)